France isn’t just about Paris or the glitzy cities of the Cote a’Azur. One experience you just can’t miss is exploring those beautiful châteaux that are just so typical of the country. With their many spires, huge chimney stacks and beautifully landscaped gardens, you’ll be whisked away by their beauty!
Last Minute Loire Valley Adventure
The Loire Valley has a particularly high number of châteaux to discover. Back in the day, the rich aristocrats of Paris used to come to this part of France to escape the busy goings-on of the capital and enjoy a few days in the beautiful, lush countryside. From big names such as Chenonceau and Chambord to smaller residences such as Azay-le-Rideau and Saumur, the beauty of these palaces is hard to beat!
The town of Tours is an ideal base for exploring the Loire Valley and the châteaux all around! This Hotels.com and Flight Finder deal will see you fly from Dublin with Ryanair and spend 4 nights in central Tours at the superb Nemea Apparthotel Residence Quai Victor, situated just a stone’s throw from the main station. It’s dead easy to get around the city too. Definitely spend a bit of time exploring the historic neighbourhood of Vieux Tours as you’ll find lush little squares with crooked half-timbered houses. Perfect opportunity for a bit of Instagramming if you ask me!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the hotel and flights providers. :)
- Last Minute Loire Valley Adventure: 4 Nights in Well-Rated Aparthotel incl. Return Flights only €185pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 20/04/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tours
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nemea Apparthotel Residence Quai Victor
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Tours, Loire Valley
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €185 per person based on two adults sharing