Tell ya what – if you’re looking for some solid last-minute bargains to Spain then Costa Brava is THE place to go! The combination of cheap flights and fantastic budget-friendly accommodation means you’ll be able to snag some fantastic mini-getaways without having to break the bank!
Last Minute Lloret de Mar Holiday
Using Trivago and my Flight Finder I’ve managed to put together an incredible 3-night break to Lloret de Mar in April. Enjoy a lovely 3-night getaway where you can just kick back, relax, soak up a bitta sun and generally just let whatever stress or worries you may have melt away!
You’ll be flying from Dublin to Girona with Ryanair and staying at the incredible Hotel Delamar with this deal. The hotel is a seriously stylish 4* hotel in a fantastic location right in the heart of the bustling resort of Lloret de Mar. Enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning, kick back by the pool and enjoy a few cheeky drinks in the awesome bar. The design of this place is seriously awesome – the perfect mix of seaside and hipster vibes!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights, using the screenshots I’ve included below as a guide.
- Last Minute Lloret de Mar Holiday: 3 Nights in a Superb 4* Boutique Hotel (Adults Only) incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €127pp
- Travel period: 15/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Girona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Delamar
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + 2018 Travellers’ Choice Award
- Location: Lloret de Mar
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €127 per person based on two adults sharing