This is easily one of Europe’s most charming and beautiful cities – there’s just so much to get stuck into here! That’s why I totally recommend this last minute Krakow break, because even if you’ve been here before it’s one place you just won’t mind coming back to!
Last Minute Krakow Break
I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and Skyscanner and it gives you and a partner 4 nights to explore the city, its sights and delve into its rich history. You’ve got return flights from Shannon plus your accommodation at the Antique Apartments at Sczcepanski Square.
You’re right in the heart of the Old Town, so the location couldn’t really be any better than this! They’re super plush luxury apartments too, so you’re going to feel right at home here. The Cloth Hall and the Rynek Glowny Square are just a few blocks away, meaning that you’ve got the city’s main sights right at your fingertips.
Take a stroll past the wonderful Jagiellonian University, explore the churches and basilicas and even go for a little stroll along the Vistula River – you’ll find the beautiful Wawel Palace there. For nightlife, trendy markets and good restaurants, I recommend heading to Kazimierz, the city’s Jewish Quarter, which is also a great place to learn more about the local history too.
I’d say that’s shaping up to be the perfect city break in my opinion! Just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal. :)
- Last Minute Krakow Break: 4 Nights in Luxury Old Town Apartment incl. Shannon Flights only €163
- Travel period: 28/03/2017 – 01/04/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Antique Apartments – Szczepanski Square
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Old Town, Krakow
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €163 per person based on two adults sharing