Need a last minute break that takes away all the hassle of having to decide where to go for dinner or even how you’re getting to and from the hotel? Then keep on reading!
Last Minute All Inclusive Tenerife Holiday
There’s currently a fantastic last minute deal going on TUI that’s not only great value, but also all inclusive! Result!!
As with your usual TUI deals, all the essentials are included, meaning that your return flights, checked luggage and transfers are all part of the deal. On top of that you’ve got 7 nights at the Catalonia Punta del Rey, a great-value hotel that’s situated in the quiet town of Las Caletillas. You’re a stone’s throw from the sea, and a little further along you’ve got the village of Candelaria which has some wicked bars, restaurants and shops. Plus Santa Cruz isn’t too far away either. This basically means that you can enjoy plenty of peace and quiet, yet still be within easy access of nightlife and buzzing towns!
Definitely plan some trips to see the rest of the island as the volcanic landscapes are seriously mind-blowing. My personal highlights are the cliffs of Los Gigantes and the lonely summit of Pico del Teide, the island’s tallest mountain. The views from Mirador Cruz del Carmen are well worth checking out too. :)
To book this deal, simply click the link below to check out the deal over at TUI!
- Last Minute All Inclusive Tenerife Holiday: 1 Week in Great Value All Inclusive Hotel incl. Return Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €461
- Travel period: 16/02/2018 – 23/02/2018 (other dates in Feb/March for a surcharge)
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tenerife South
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Catalonia Punta del Rey
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Las Caletillas, Tenerife
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €461 per person based on two adults sharing