News of warmer weather in Ireland has got me wanting a holiday more than ever… And you’re craving some sun sooner rather than later, then I’m sure this last minute Ibiza break will suit you down to the ground!
Last Minute Ibiza Break
Ibiza really is a fantastic destination – even if you’re not into the whole partying thing, there’s so many awesome beaches and fantastic towns that you’re going to love it no matter what! With this deal you’ll be kicking back on the beach with a cocktail in hand sooner than you think. :)
I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and Skyscanner, so that means that you’ve got your return flights from Dublin included as well as a week at the excellent Orosol 2 Apartments in the town of Sant Antoni de Portmany. You’ll be able to put your feet up nicely in your spacious apartment, and you can always go and cool off in the pool if you want!
Meanwhile in Sant Antoni there’s plenty of nightlife and restaurants to get stuck into, and the same goes for Ibiza Town, which is roughly 15 minutes away by car. Gorgeous beaches such as Cala Salada and Cala Saladeta are perfect for a day spend soaking up the rays, and there’s plenty of water sports and activities such as catamaran tours, diving and island hopping to keep you busy. You can also enjoy some amazing sunsets in Sant Antoni as well!
If this is sounding like your cup of tea, then just get stocking up on that sun cream and click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Last Minute Ibiza Break: 1 Week in Well-Rated Apartment incl. Flights only €275
- Travel period: 13/05/2017 – 20/05/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Studios & Apartments Orosol 2
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Sant Antoni de Portmany
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €275 per person based on two adults sharing