Tap into your adventurous side and book this last minute holiday to Majorca! This package from Click&Go departs next month and will put you in the classy and laidback resort of Cala D’or for a week, in a great aparthotel.
Last Minute Holiday to Majorca
This deal includes a stay at the 4-star Blue Sea Club Marthas in Majorca in a self-catered studio. This well-rated resort is super close to Cala D’or’s white, sandy beach. You’ll be close to the bustling marina, several restaurants and bars. This is a great hotel for getting active in the sun as the hotel boasts pools indoors and outdoors, tennis court and gym.
Cala D’or or the “Golden Bay“ is one of Majorca’s premier resorts. If you’re looking for a quieter and more subdued holiday, then this rather upmarket resort is perfect. You’ll enjoy a pleasant “rambla” around this picturesque resort when you’re not lounging on the beach! While you’re here, make sure to check out the historic El Forti fort, a protected heritage structure of the Balearic Islands. The nearby towns of Puerto Pollensa and Porto Colom are worth a visit as well.
To book this deal, simply follow the link below!
- Last Minute Holiday to Majorca: 7 Nights in 4-Star Resort Incl. Flights, Transfers just €307
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 11/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Palma de Mallorca PMI
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Blue Sea Club Marthas
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Cala D’or, Majorca, Spain
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer: Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €307 per person based on two adults sharing