Spring is here – so why not celebrate with a cheeky bit of last-minute sun to get you in the mood for warmer days!
Last Minute Group Holiday to Costa Brava
I’ve managed to put together some fantastic last minute holiday packages to Costa Brava in Spain for a group of 4 people over at Expedia. They all work out to fantastic prices, so if you’re worried that your budget won’t stretch far enough for a well-earned getaway I think you’ll love these!
The holiday includes your return flights to Girona from Dublin and 7 nights at the fantastic Pierre & Vacances Estartit Costa. The apartments are situated just a stone’s throw from the centre of L’Estartit, so you won’t have far to go if you want to soak up a bit of nightlife or simply kick back at the beach. The apartments are super bright and modern, so make yourselves at home! There’s a fully-equipped kitchen with all the mod-cons you could need, so doing a bit of self-catering will be a piece of cake, especially when you’ve got supermarkets close by as well.
To book this deal, simply click the buttons below to be taken to the holiday package over at Expedia. I’ve found 3 dates in April that came to similar prices, but if none of these suit you can simply start a new search on Expedia and have a look to see what’s going (though prices will be subject to change!).
- Last Minute Group Holiday to Costa Brava: 1 Week for a Group of 4 in Excellent Apartment incl. Return Flights from only €118pp!
- Travel period (examples):
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Girona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pierre & Vacances Estartit Costa
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Deposit: €200
- Location: L’Estartit, Costa Brava
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €118 per person based on two adults sharing
- Excludes city tax (€0.99 per person, per night)