When it comes to Christmas sometimes it’s important to make sure you get away from it all. Even if it’s only for a day or two it can really save you from going mad! With this last minute festive Paris break, I’ve found on Expedia is just the thing to have you feeling nice and relaxed before the big day.
Last Minute Festive Paris Break
The trickiest thing about finding a good city break in Paris is finding a decent hotel. Well with this break you won’t have to worry! You’ll be staying at the absolutely gorgeous Le 20 Prieure Hotel a great piece of value right in the city. This hotel also happens to have a fantastic reputation. People love its modern fittings and its great location. As a result of this great level of service, it has managed to get a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
Paris is one of those famous European cities where there is so much to fall in love with. Normally this city is just magnificent with its gorgeous architecture, rich culture and delicious food but it gets kicked up another notch at Christmas time. With this deal, you can look forward to wandering around the cobblestone streets of each arrondissement enticed by the smells of freshly baked festive treats and charming markets.
So what are you waiting for? Get booking before its too late! :)
- Last Minute Festive Paris Break: 2 Nights in a Gorgeous Well Reviewed Hotel incl. Flights just €128
- Travel period: 12/12/2017 – 14/12/2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Le 20 Prieure Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €128 per person based on two adults sharing