Cyprus is one of those countries that has it all – fascinating history, art, culture, cuisine and golden stretches of sun-kissed sand. The deal I’ve found on Expedia will transport you to the gorgeous city of Paphos, famed for its ancient mythology and sapphire waters that entice tourists all year round!
Gorgeous Cyprus Getaway
As well as return flights, you’ve also got your 7-night stay at the Club Coral View Resort included. It enjoys an incredible, tranquil location up in the hills, giving you wonderful views across the rooftops of the nearby village and the glistening waters of the Med.
The resort is situated in Pegeia, a traditional Cypriot village that overlooks the crystal blue water of the Mediterranean Sea. In this beautiful hotel, you’ll find an infinity pool awaiting you, with a snack bar alongside for you to grab a quick bite after your swim or some water to cool you down. If you’d like to dip your toes in the sea, you’re just a 10-minute drive from the beach.
- Gorgeous Cyprus Getaway: 7 Nights in 4* Resort in Paphos with Return Flights only €138
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: January – March
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Paphos Intl.
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Club Coral View Resort
- Score: 3.5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Pegeia
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €138 per person based on two adults sharing