Crete is one of the top Mediterranean destinations for a reason – lovely beaches, gorgeous historic towns and a climate that’ll be sure make you forget about the rain and cloud at home… :P
Last Minute Crete Package
If you don’t want to wait around long for your dose of sunshine, then perhaps this holiday package will be just the trick! It’s for the beginning of October, so you can think about getting your holiday essentials pretty soon!
I spotted this deal on TUI and it comes with pretty much everything you’ll need for a relaxing stay. That includes your return flights, checked luggage, transfers and your stay at the Golden Beach Hotel which is right by the beach! Perfect location really! And to sweeten the deal even more you’ve got half board catering, which means your breakfast and evening meal are included.
I definitely recommend heading to the town of Rethymnon as it’s filled with lovely historic architecture, including its famous Venetian harbour. It’s well worth wondering the narrow streets and just soaking up those holiday vibes! Plus there’ll be plenty of traditional Greek tavernas which offer a wonderfully cosy place where you can get stuck into local cuisine and have a few drinks. :)
To book, simply click the link below and you’ll be taken to the provider’s website!
- Last Minute Crete Package: 1 Week incl. Beachfront Hotel, Half Board Catering, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €551pp
- Travel period: 01/10/2017 – 08/10/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Heraklion
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Golden Beach Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Rethymnon, Crete
- Board basis: Half board
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €551 per person based on two adults sharing