In need of some serious sun? Then I know just the solution – go soak up some Mediterranean sun with this last minute Crete getaway I’ve spotted!
Last Minute Crete Getaway
For 4 nights you can leave your worries behind and relax to your heart’s content with this nifty last minute I’ve spotted on Expedia for the beginning of April. You’ll have 4 nights in excellent accommodation that’s just a short drive away from the historic town of Chania and a lovely sandy beach too!
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin as well as 4 nights at the Sunrise Apartments which have received fantastic feedback from previous guests. I’m sure you’ll be feeling right at home here – the guestrooms feature some great modern touches and the peaceful location and lovely gardens will definitely encourage plenty of chilling. :)
The town of Kalathas (where you’re staying) has a compact but pretty sandy beach that’s perfect for a relaxed afternoon soaking up some rays. Meanwhile Chania Town is roughly 10 minutes away by car, and I definitely recommend heading there. There’s plenty to see and do, including a gorgeous Venetian harbour with a beautiful seafront and old fortifications. It’s the perfect place for a romantic dinner by the water’s edge. Plenty of museums, gorgeous architecture and some great nightlife all mean you’ve got everything you want just a stone’s throw away from your apartment.
If you really can’t wait that much longer for a getaway then be sure to snap this up while you can by following the link. :)
- Last Minute Crete Getaway: 4 Nights in Excellent Apartment incl. Flights only €165pp
- Travel period: 01/04/2017 – 05/04/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sunrise Apartments
- Rating: 9/10 on Booking.com out of 158 reviews
- Location: Kalathas, Chania
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €165 per person based on two adults sharing