If you’re craving a few days away in the sun, then you just can’t go with this Costa del Sol mini break I’ve spotted. With a fantastic apartment just a few hundred metres from the beach, you can’t go wrong!
Costa del Sol
I spotted this Cost del Sol trip over on Bluesea Holidays, and it actually works out at a fantastic value! You’ll be staying for a week in sunny Benalmadena, and in the deal you’ll get return flights as well. The deal is for a 3-night stay, but there are also options for 4, 5 or 7-night breaks should you fancy staying a little longer!
You’ll be spending 7 nights at the Vistamar Apartments, situated just 300 metres away from the sea. Though if you don’t fancy the short stroll over you can always just go for a dip in the spacious outdoor pool, or soak up some sunshine by the terrace!
The bustling city of Malaga is just a few kilometres away, but I’d also recommend going for a lovely evening stroll along the seafront promenade to Puerto Marina. Once you’ve arrived, simply sit yourselves down at a romantic seafront restaurant and get stuck into some amazing cuisine. Doesn’t that just sound lush?
It’s the perfect getaway for an amazing price, so if you think you’ve left it late then don’t worry – you can give your partner a great surprise! ;)
- Costa del Sol Mini Break: 3 Nights in 4* Aparthotel incl. Return Flights from only €179pp!
- Travel period: Departures from July 2018 – March 2019 available (cheapest dates: March 2019)
- Length of stay: 3 nights (4, 5 and 7 night options available)
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Vistamar Apartments
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Benalmadena, Costa del Sol
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €179 per person based on two people sharing