Treat yourselves to a bit of last-minute sun – the perfect remedy for clearing up the last of those winter blues!
Costa del Sol
I spotted this Cost del Sol trip over on Click&Go, and it actually works out at a fantastic value! You’ll be staying for a week in sunny Fuengirola, and in the deal you’ll get return flights from Dublin to Malaga and transfers included in the deal, which will definitely help make your journey super easy.
You’ll be spending 7 nights at the Mainare Plaza, situated pretty much right by the beach, and it’s a lovely 30-minute walk to the centre of town. You’ll be catering for yourselves, but you’ll have a kitchenette on hand that’s fully kitted out, and since you’ll be close to tons of restaurants and cafés it’ll be easy to find somewhere serving delicious food.
There’s an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, but seeing as the beach is a stone’s throw away I don’t think you’ll be using it much! There’s plenty to keep you occupied too here in Benalmadena- head to the Sea Life Aquarium, or even check out the beautiful wildlife over at the Butterfly Garden!
It’s the perfect getaway for an amazing price, so if you think you’ve left it late then don’t worry – you can give your partner a great surprise! ;)
- Last Minute Costa del Sol Family Holiday: 1 Week in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Flights & Transfers only €302pp
- Travel period: 10/04/2018 – 17/04/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mainare Playa
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Fuengirola, Costa del Sol
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €302 per person based on two people sharing