If it’s a quick fix of sunshine you seek, then this last minute Costa del Sol holiday will sort you out just nicely!
Last Minute Costa del Sol Holiday
I’ve spotted this fantastic holiday package on Expedia for a week in sunny Spain this January – and the price is pretty hard to beat too. What’s not to love! ;)
This package comes with both return flights from Cork to Malaga as well as a week at the excellent Los Amigos Beach Club in Mijas, just a 20-minute drive from the airport. At this great resort you can expect to find modern, fresh interiors and gorgeous landscaped gardens that’ll make you feel right at home. There are huge outdoor pools, and you can always grab a snack or cheeky drink at the poolside bar.
A beach is close by, and there’s plenty of opportunity to go snorkelling, diving, golfing, sailing…. The list goes on! Fuengirola, one of the most popular destinations on the Costa del Sol, is also just a few kilometres away – there you’ll find plenty of restaurants, bars and sights such as the Moorish castle. And of course if you want a taste of big city life, then Malaga awaits!
The perfect blend of relaxation and excitement – not a bad way to kick of 2017! To book, simply click the link below. :)
- Last Minute Costa del Sol Holiday: 1 Week in Excellent Resort incl. Cork Flights only €165
- Travel period: 18/01/2017 – 25/01/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Los Amigos Beach Resort
- Rating: 89/100 on Trivago
- Location: Mijas, Costa del Sol
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €165 per person based on two adults sharing