Well would you look at that – we’re already more than half-way through November already! If you want to book yourself a little festive getaway but are worried that you’ve left it too late, then this last minute Christmas market break will sort you out just nicely!
Last Minute Christmas Market Break
This LivingSocial deal has flexibility at the forefront! Not only are there several dates in December you can travel on, but there’s a whopping 17 destinations across Europe to choose from! Picking a destination will probably be one of the hardest decisions you’ll ever make. ;)
No matter where you fly to, you’ll have your return flights from Dublin included as well as a 2 or 3 night hotel stay (depending on how long you want to stay for of course!). Then once you’re there, it’s just a case of soaking up that amazing atmosphere and scouting out some great goodies to bring back to the folks at home!
Whether it’s sipping on a bit of Glühwein at a traditional German market or soaking up the gorgeous architecture and atmosphere in Krakow or Prague, you’re guaranteed to have an incredible time. You just can’t deny the magic of a European Christmas, and even if you’ve been to a certain city plenty of times before you’ll feel like you’re rediscovering it all over again at Christmas time!
So, be quick and snap up this fantastic festive bargain by clicking the link below. :)
- Last Minute Christmas Market Break: 2 or 3 Nights with Return Flights, Accommodation & Over 17 Destinations On Offer from only €79pp
- Travel period: Valid for travel from 01/12/2016 – 15/12/2016
- Length of stay: 2 or 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bruges, Birmingham, Riga, London, Copenhagen, Brussels, Amsterdam, Budapest, Cologne, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Krakow, Milan, Paris, Prague, Rome, Berlin
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €79 per person based on two adults sharing