The wonderful medieval architecture and winding canals really look like something out of a fairy tale. And it’s all the more reason that you should explore this seriously charming city yourselves!
Last Minute Bruges City Break
Situated just an hour from Brussels, Bruges is a small city that’s bursting with character. From its cobblestone streets to the imposing Gothic spires, everything in this city is just oozing with charm.
Should you be fancying a little last-minute adventure, I managed to put together a great-value city break to Bruges at the beginning of March using Trivago and Skyscanner. With it you’ll have your return flights to Brussels International as well as 3 nights at the superb Bonobo Aparthotel. With a perfect score of 5/5 on Tripadvisor, you know that you’re in for a fantastic stay!
You’re in a central location in Bruges just a short walk away from all the sights. The main market square, the Belfry and the Rozenhoedkaai are just a few of the lovely spots you’ll come across, so definitely take the time to go for a little wander and really soak up that atmosphere. If you’re feeling romantic, head to the stunning Minnewaterpark, where legend has it that couples who cross the bridge will enjoy eternal love…
To book this last minute adventure, simply click the links below to book your apartment and flights. :)
- Last Minute Bruges City Break: 3 Nights in Fantastic Apartment in Central Location incl. Return Flights only €159pp
- Travel period: 05/03/2018 – 08/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bonobo Aparthotel
- Rating: 5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €159 per person based on two adults sharing