Need some excitement? Craving some amazing nightlife, bucketloads of culture and plenty of cool crowds to mingle with? Then you really can’t go wrong with this last minute Berlin weekend break I’ve put together!
Last Minute Berlin Weekend Break
With this deal I’ve put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you’ll be able to enjoy a 3-night stay in the German capital. It’s a far cry from your usual capital cities – it’s alternative and gritty, though rest assured there are plenty of beautiful areas that were made for lazy afternoons having brunch, such as Prenzlauer Berg in the east of the city. :)
You’ll be flying straight from Shannon to Berlin Schönefeld, and you’ll be staying in the superb Crowne Plaza Berlin Potsdamer Platz. You’re very close to top sights such as the Jewish Museum and the Topographie des Terrors, two of the city’s best museums. The nearby Landwehr Canal is perfect for lazy afternoon strolls with a beer in hand and you’ll often see plenty of people chilling by the banks enjoying long summer evenings.
The city centre is the best place to get all the big name sights off your list, but you just can’t go to Berlin without hanging out in the east. Neighbourhoods like Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain and Neukölln are filled with that typical, easy-going nightlife that makes Berlin so unique!
To book this city break, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Last Minute Berlin Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Superb 4* Hotel incl. Shannon Flights only €211
- Travel period: 17/06/2017 – 20/06/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Crown Plaza Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €211 per person based on two adults sharing