You’ve heard it a million times over at this stage but last minute decisions really do make the best memories. This last minute Barcelona trip has the potential to change the way you approach life and find that bravery in yourself that you never even knew you had!
Last Minute Barcelona Trip
I found this offer on Expedia and it is to spend three nights in the brilliant Factory House Hostel. It is well rated on Tripadvisor with a rating of 4.5/5 and has also won a Certificate of Excellence. The city of Barcelona is a fabulous place. Whether you’re more a fan of metropolises or beaches, Barcelona perfectly combines them both. Las Ramblas and the fresh fruit markets are sights to behold.
This deal is an interesting prospect in the sense that it is for a women only dorm room. An awful lot of times, women can feel uncomfortable in mixed dorms, so this should help ease the angst too for first time solo travelers. A point of note too, it’s actually cheaper if you stay in a mixed dorm, so men don’t have to feel as if we’re showing any favouritism. :)
Live life the way it it supposed to be lived with this fantastic offer. Follow the links to book it.
- Last Minute Barcelona Trip: 3 Nights for 1 Person in Women-only Dorm Room & Flights for only €100
- Travel period: 10/04/2018 – 13/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reus
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Factory House Hostel, Barcelona
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 150 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Gracia, Barcelona
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €100 per person