I found you guys this Last Minute Barcelona Getaway! The city is home to many of Gaudi’s famous creations, such as the iconic la Sagrada Familia (he designed the crypt) and Park Guell, where you’ll find many of his sculptures. The city has a rich art scene, you can visit the National Art Museum and the Picasso museum too! There’s also a lively football crowd, you can even spot pigeons spray-painted red outside Camp Nou, Barcelona’s football stadium. And, it’s good to know, in terms of eating and drinking, you’ll never be far away from a cheap glass of wine in Barcelona!
Last Minute Barcelona Getaway
The Hotel Midmost is absolute I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel has a brilliant central location, just a 5 minute walk from famous attractions like Plaça de Catalunya, and the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art. The hotel has a rooftop terrace with panoramic views and a pool! This deal is based on a stay in a Design Double or Twin room, with free Wi-Fi access. There’s also a hotel restaurant, Red Cafe, which serves a buffet breakfast, tapas, cocktails and more!
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a great trip!
- Last Minute Barcelona Getaway: 3 Nights incl. Flights & 4* Hotel with Rooftop Terrace for only €215 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 26 – 29 March 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Girona – or fly to Barcelona for just €11 more :)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Midmost
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago out of 2,629 reviews
- Location: Central
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €215 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly