I’m always trying to bring you deals that high on value and low on compromise and this last minute Barcelona break that I’ve put together is no different. This deal from Trivago and my Flight Finder tool is the perfect thing to cure your blues around the weather.
Last Minute Barcelona Break
With this deal, you really don’t compromise on anything. You’ll be staying in a highly rated hotel in a fantastic location. The Hotel del Mar is just a short walk away from all the treasures that this amazing city has to offer. It has a great reputation to match this fabulous location, with a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor after tonnes of reviews. It will be just starting to get warm in the area so you can really settle down and enjoy the wonderful beaches of Barcelona as well.
This city is absolutely packed to the gills with amazing landmarks you really won’t know where to begin! I would recommend checking out the crown jewel of Barcelona first of all. The Sagrada de Familia is the perfect way to kick off any trip to Barcelona. The sheer scale of it will leave you absolutely speechless. If you’re looking to go for a drink you should definitely check out the amazing Gothic Quarter. This area has tonnes of charm and is the perfect place to relax.
Check out all the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Last Minute Barcelona Break: 2 Nights in a Well Reviewed Hotel in a Great Location incl. Flights just €131pp
- Travel period: 24/04/2018 – 26/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel del Mar
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Location
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €131 per person based on two adults sharing