Make it your mission to travel as much as you can! I’ve spotted a fantastic last minute city break to Amsterdam that I’m sure you’ll love!
Last Minute Amsterdam City Break
The famous canal city is an absolute sight to behold – and there’s just so much to do here no matter what your tastes are. I’ve been looking around on Expedia and managed to put together a fantastic city break at the end of January.
The package comes with your return flights from Dublin as well as 3 nights at the excellent Hotel2Stay. Here you’ll be staying in your own stylish studio apartment with everything you’ll need for a comfortable stay. It’s located in Sloterdijk to the north-west of the city centre, but it’s just 2 minutes to Centraal Station and 10 minutes to Schiphol Airport, so it’s super easy to get around.
Even just walking along the canals and soaking up the beautiful sights is an experience in itself! Be sure to hire a bike for a day (you’ll feel just like a local if you do!), since the infrastructure is super easy to navigate. When you’re not too busy treating yourselves to coffee and cake in the stylish cafés, be sure to check out the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, since there’s tons of amazing artwork inside.
When you see just how relaxed and pretty this place is, it’s easy to see why everyone loves Amsterdam! If you’d like to book it, then just click the link below to be taken to the deal. :)
- Last Minute Amsterdam City Break: 3 Nights in Stylish Studio Apartment incl. Return Flights only €155
- Travel period: 24/01/2017 – 27/01/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel2Stay
- Rating: 8.6 on Booking.com out of 588 reviews
- Location: Sloterdijk, Amsterdam (5 mins to Centraal Station via train)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €155 per person based on two adults sharing