When it comes to making a list of some of the most beautiful places in the world there are a few places in Italy that would probably top the list. With this last minute Amalfi coast getaway that I’ve found on Expedia you can experience one of those places for yourself.
Last Minute Amalfi Coast Getaway
With this deal, you’ll be pulling out all the stops without breaking the bank. During your time on the coast, you’ll be staying at the Villa Romana Hotel & Spa, a 4* hotel in the perfect location for experiencing the beauty of the area. This package comes with plenty of extras, not just the fantastic hotel! With it, you get your breakfast each morning in the hotel and return flights from Dublin to Naples. From Naples airport, you can get a handy train to Salerno.
If you’re looking to experience the rustic side of Italy its hard to wrong with this majestic coastline. This area is littered with fascinating Roman villas where you have a window into the past history of the country. Another absolutely stunning aspect of this area it the dramatic mountains that line the coast. I would really recommend taking one of the day tours that go along the coastline to really soak all of these views in.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Last Minute Amalfi Coast Getaway: 7 Nights in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Flights & Breakfast just €291pp
- Travel period: 11/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naples
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Romana Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Minori, Salerno
- Board basis: Breakfast Incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €291 per person based on two adults sharing