Tired of waiting around for the sun? Me too! And I know the perfect solution for it too – this fantastic deal for a super last-minute holiday to beautiful Portugal, where you’ll be able to enjoy warmer climates, relax on sandy beaches and tuck into amazing food… What’s not to love!
Last Minute Algarve Holiday
On Click&Go there’s currently a good deal for a 4* holiday to Portugal going on at the moment. Spend a week sipping cocktails by the pool and take advantage of the excellent location right by the beach! You can depart on any day from the 4th – 9th May and you’ll be paying the same price, so you’ve got some flexibility if you need it. :)
The deal comes with your return Aer Lingus flights from Dublin, and with transfers included you won’t have to worry about getting to and from the airport once you’re in Portugal. Just put your feet up and relax!
The Alfamar Hotel has had decent reviews, making it a great choice for a cheap holiday. You’ve got breakfast included during your stay, and the beachfront location really does add that special touch – you can literally roll out of bed and be sunbathing within minutes! Or you can always chill by the pool too… Your choice. ;) Nearby bus links with bring you to the centre of Albufeira town, which I definitely recommend checking out.
To snap this last-minute bargain up, just click the link below to book. :)
- Last Minute Algarve Holiday: 1 Week in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only €314
- Travel period: 04/05/2017 – 11/05/2017 (you can also depart on a different day up until the 9th May for the same price)
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Alfamar
- Rating: 72/100 on Trivago
- Location: Albufeira
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €314 per person based on two adults sharing