Las Vegas is a city and an experience that will rock you to your very core, in the best way possible. I have found a brilliant offer for a one week Las Vegas holiday on Trivago.ie and flights to be booked separately on Skyscanner.ie. The deal is for two people to spend one week staying in a gorgeous and well renowned 4* Hotel located directly along the strip. So if you’ve never had the chance to experience Sin City, you should most definitely read on.
Monte Carlo in Las Vegas
The hotel you will be staying in, is the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino. It has a huge rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 11986 reviews and is not short of luxury, to say the least. Its casino is more than likely where you will spend the most of your time, but the great thing about the location is that you are within a mere walking distance to other iconic spots.
Aside from the gambling and the chill time, broader Las Vegas and Nevada in general is a fabulous place to visit. The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area will offer you the chance to explore some really amazing landscapes. The Hoover Dam is another spectacular sight and the Titanic Museum (why it is in Las Vegas I have no idea) is also another fascinating activity. Vegas is more than just a one trick pony, there is a lot of variety for people of all tastes.
The flights for this deal take you between Dublin and Las Vegas Airports. The dates for your trip are from 08/02/2016 – 15/02/2016 and you can find your flight times in the screenshot below. :)
Enjoy a once in a lifetime trip to Las Vegas. Follow the link below to book this offer now!
- Monte Carlo in Las Vegas: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €700
- Travel period: 08/02/2016 – 15/02/2016
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Las Vegas
- Airline: British Airways and Virgin Atlantic
- Hotel: Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews 11896
- Location: The Strip, Las Vegas
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: €3-4 on bus
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €700 per person based on two adults sharing