Las Vegas Holiday
4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights
Hotel Westgate Las Vegas Resort
Departure airport Dublin
airline Aer Lingus, United Airlines
meals No Catering
We’ve all dreamed of that Las Vegas trip with late nights on the town, the bright lights and all the events and action :) And although it’s rarely in our price range… this time it’s well within our reach!
Las Vegas Holiday
Not only does this deal I found on Expedia offer you a trip to the amazing Las Vegas, but it even offers you to stay in the Stratosphere Hotel which puts you right at the beginning of the Strip and close to Downtown Las Vegas. The hotel features a booming casino, as well as loads of other on-site amenities such as a fitness centre, lovely outdoor pools (complete with Cabanas), a spa… The list really does go on!
Nothing beats the feeling of cruising down the Strip at night for the first time in an Uber and admiring the huge, glitzy hotels! It’s fair to say that this is a city that never sleeps and there’s always something going on here, whether it’s at the nightclubs, the casinos or huge theatre shows. But also be sure to check out Downtown Las Vegas too, as you’ll get a feeling for the Las Vegas of old. There’s loads of super cool places in the Fremont East district, so don’t miss out!
- Las Vegas Holiday: 4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only €558
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Las Vegas (LAS)
- Airline: Aer Lingus, United Airlines
- Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel, Casino & Tower, BW Premier Collection
- Rating: 3.6/5
- Location: Just off the main Las Vegas Strip
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €558 per person based on two adults sharing