We all dream of visiting the mighty Las Vegas at some point, right!? As the ‘City that never Sleeps‘, thrive on the infectious buzz and energy that surrounds you as you explore the theatres, casinos and animated streets :)
The city of dreams, you could be heading off to Las Vegas with a loved one to experience the stuff of movies! Catch the city from a bird’s eye view while you ride on the High Roller, or pop in to see a famous Las Vegas theatre performance. The city offers so so much that you’ll be run off your feet with options.
Of course you need to stick your head into the odd casino, see what the craic is! ;)
You’ll be staying in the Excalibur Hotel Casino which is located ideally at the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip. You’ll be right in the centre of the atmosphere and in an ideal area for anything you wish to get out and see. The hotel is castle shaped and boasts a new pool area, restaurants and medieval themed guestrooms… it really does just sound as magical as you always imagine Vegas!
You’ll be able to step outside the doorstep and be amongst the glamour and hype of the renowned city. All for an incredible price that will give you something huge to look forward to as you head into 2016 :) Snatch up the trip of dreams and tick off one of the most exciting cities on the globe.
To book this trip now, just click the link below.
- Las Vegas: 1 Week in Great Hotel Along the Strip & Flights for only €620
- Travel period: 18/02/2016 – 28/02/2016
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Las Vegas (Stopover in London Heathrow)
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: Excalibur Hotel Casino
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 11,306 reviews
- Location: The Strip, Las Vegas
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Taxi (6 mins, €13 – €16)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €620 per person based on two adults sharing