Bring all your partner away for a brilliant holiday this winter, where you can cheat the system and enjoy some sunshine! It is something you will deserve after a hectic year. This is a four star holiday to Lanzarote from Expedia.ie. It’s the chance to lie on a beach for a week, without having to worry about anything. Even better still, when you get hungry or thirsty just pop back to the hotel for a feed, it’s all included!! Just pay for this amazing break now and looking forward to January (for a change).
Ole Olivina Lanzarote
The Ole Olivina Lanzarote is located in Tias, in Puerto del Carmen, really close to the beach. That’s all you want really for a holiday like this!! Of course when the beach gets too much, you can chill out by the pool at the resort, ordering a few cold ones from the poolside bar.
If you fancy a few hours to yourself, maybe to get a spa treatment or even go swimming or doing water-sports together, this family friendly hotel offers a babysitting service. Nearby there is golf, scuba diving, windsurfing, para-sailing and bike rental.
The flights for this deal will go between Cork and Arrecife and the dates for your trip are from 04/01/2016 – 11/01/2016. Your flights are with Aer Lingus and you can see the times in the screenshot below. To get to your hotel, a taxi will take 12 minutes and cost about €15.
To book this great offer, click on the link below.
- Lanzarote: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €360
- Travel period: 04/01/2016 – 11/01/2016
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Water temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Arrecife
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Ole Olivina Lanzarote
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1066 reviews
- Location: Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote
- Meals: Breakfast Buffet
- Airport transfer: a taxi will take 12 minutes and cost about €15
- Price: only €360 per person based on two people sharing