Escape this June for a week in the sun, seems like heaven now with all this snow we’ve been having!! With this cheap as chips deal, you and a loved one could be jetting off for a half-board, 4* holiday in one of the fastest growing destinations in Lanzarote. This deal from expedia.ie is for a one week holiday to Lanzarote.
Mirador Papagayo, Lanzarote
The Mirador Papagayo is located in Playa Blanca, close to Papagayo beach. This area is a large yacht marina, with a really relaxed atmosphere for the more sophisticated sun holiday. The hotel has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,594 reviews, with really helpful staff working to making it a great holiday for each guest.
Features include two outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a children’s pool. There is an on-site spa where you can relax and get a nice massage and a fitness centre if you feel like working on that beach body.
Playa Blanca is made up of 9km of stunning coastline, broken into three bays, making them all perfect and secluded for getting a good tan and safe for swimming. The nightlife here isn’t wild, there are plenty of bars an restaurants with a really good ambience but certainly not the party scene. It is ideal for a quiet holiday for couples or for a family.
I have included links below for a couple and for a family of four, so click below to check out the full details.
- Lanzarote: 1 Week Half Board 4* Hotel and Flights for only €508
- Travel period: 01/06/2015 – 08/06/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 26°C
- Water temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Arrecife
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: The Mirador Papagayo
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,594 reviews
- Location: Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
- Meals: breakfast and lunch or dinner
- Airport transfer: a taxi will take half an hour and cost around €35
- Price: only €508 per person based on two adults sharing
Or Book it as a Family of 4 for only €488pp