In September, head somewhere warm to escape the harsh cold and rain of winter. With temperatures of twenty degrees plus, Lanzarote is an ideal location to jet off to. With this amazing all-inclusive offer from ebookers.ie this deal covers all food and drink for a one off payment.
Cheap All Inclusive Holiday to Lanzarote
Flying out from Cork on September 3, you have a full week in the sun to look forward to. Your flight departs at 14:20 and you will arrive at 18:15, from there you can avail of the hotel’s airport shuttle service, or else jump in a taxi. You will be staying at the Marconfort Atlantic Gardens, which has a Certificate of Excellence and 4/5 stars on Trip Advisor.
You might as well make use of the all-inclusive offer and get some grub as soon as you arrive. As the hotel is adults only, you are sure to have a really tranquil stay. There is an outdoor pool where you can make the most of a daily swim.
The all-inclusive offer includes drinks also, so you can enjoy some cocktails or a glass of wine at your leisure while looking out at the beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. The deal also includes free access to the hotel’s tennis court and sauna. There is a gym, mini golf and a volleyball court but these are at an extra charge.
To nab this deal while it is still such good value, just click the link below.
- Lanzarote: 1 Week All Inclusive Hotel and Flights for only €497
- Travel period: 03/09/2015 – 10/09/2015
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 25°C
- Water temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Arrecife, Spain
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Marconfort Atlantic Gardens – Adults Only – All Inclusive
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 325 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Playa Blanca
- Meals: all-inclusive
- Airport transfer: Taxi – €40 but contact the hotel as there is an airport shuttle service
- Price: only €497 per person based on two adults sharing