Spring is here and the warmer weather has all got us thinking about one thing: sun, sun, sun! So why not guarantee yourselves some with this fantastic Lanzarote holiday offer I’ve spotted!
Located only a short walk from the sandy beach and boasting two swimming pools on site, this Falcon holiday package will sort you right out. And for such a good price I’d say it’s totally worth it!
The deal comes with pretty much everything you could need – your Aer Lingus flights from Cork to Lanzarote, luggage and transfers have your transport needs completely covered. You’ve also got 7 nights at the Morromar Apartments, which offer a cheap but comfortable stay in fresh, updated apartments. The grounds are lovely with plenty of foliage offering shade and tropical vibes, and the swimming pools will be perfect for a little cool down. Half board catering is included too!
The beach isn’t too far away at all, so get your towels and sun cream and head out for a relaxing day spent soaking up those rays and just enjoying that proper holiday feeling! If you want a little excitement then the popular resort town of Puerto del Carmen is just a short hop in the taxi – there you’ll find plenty of bars, restaurants, shops and water sports to help you mix things up.
Doesn’t that just sound like the perfect start to the summer? If you’re interested then just click the link below to book your holiday. :)
- Lanzarote Holiday: 1 Week in Great Apartment incl. Half Board, Cork Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €443
- Travel period: 18/05/2017 – 25/05/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Morromar Apartments
- Rating: 78/100 on Trivago
- Location: Matagorda, Lanzarote
- Board basis: Half board
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €443 per person based on two adults sharing