A few nights away somewhere hot at a really low cost is just what the doctor ordered! In fact, this all inclusive deal to Lanzarote is such a good deal it would be a shame not to jump at it. I love all inclusive deals because it really means you can enjoy your trip without worrying about hidden costs, it’s already paid for.
All Inclusive Lanzarote
The resort has been recently renovated and offers really nice, spacious apartments. It is only 5 minutes from the beach and offers a variety of sports facilities including tennis and paddle courts. It has a pool, with a separate pool for children and is a great place to relax as it has a spa with a jacuzzi, sauna, and massage treatments.
The resort is located near Costa Teguise which has loads of activities to make your holiday an exciting one. There are many opportunities for water sports especially windsurfing, kite surfing, and sailing, cycling and diving. There is also a golf course close-by.
For something completely different, why not head to the national park of Timanfaya, with its volcanic lunar landscape you’re really in for a treat.
Just click the link below to book this all inclusive Lanzarote holiday.
- All Inclusive Lanzarote: 1 Week in Hotel with Flights for only €399
- Travel period: 19/01/2016 – 26/01/2016
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Arrecife (ACE)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bluebay
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,621 reviews
- Location: Costa Teguise
- Airport transfer: taxi – €13
- Price: only €191 per person based on two adults sharing