Plan a getaway in the sunshine with this amazing value Lanzarote break that I found on TUI. You can relax in the sunshine while everyone else suffers in the cold ;)
I was looking around at TUI and spotted this great holiday package to Lanzarote this spring for a fair price. Now’s the time to snap it up if you’re craving that sun!
The deal comes with everything you could ever need for a relaxing holiday, so you can put your feet up knowing that pretty much everything is covered already. Your return flights from Dublin to Lanzarote are included in the deal as well as your transfers to help make things just that little more easier for you.
You’ve also got 7 nights at the excellent San Marcial Apartments. Here you’ll have your own bright and spacious self-catered apartment – you’ve got a supermarket on site so you won’t have trouble making your own meals. There are a lovely outdoor pool and a spacious sun terrace, and you’ll have your own balcony to chill out on too.
A Blue Flag-rated beach is just a short walk away, as are the bars and restaurants at Matagorda which is a quiet and peaceful resort – at least compared to its neighbour Puerto del Carmen! Speaking of, Puerto del Carmen is just a short hop away too, so if you fancy a little more nightlife then this is the place to go. Or why not head to the bustling island capital of Arrecife with its cute, whitewashed buildings?
You’ve got it all with this holiday – just click the link below to book. :)
- Lanzarote Break: 1 Week incl. Apartment and Flights + Transfers for only €373pp
- Travel period: 24/05/2018 – 31/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Airline: Travel Service Airlines
- Hotel: San Marcial Apartments
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Matagorda, Lanzarote
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €373 per person based on two adults sharing