All-inclusive holiday to Lanzarote in March? Don’t mind if I do! But first of course, I have to share this great find with you. I came across it on ebookers.ie and immediately had to share it. It’s an all-inclusive resort in Costa Teguise that cannot be passed up.
The deal is for the Be Live Family Lanzarote Resort which is surrounded by stunning sunny beaches, making for a fun-filled holiday. It is right on the coast so is ideal for a mixture of lazing on the beach and action packed water sports. The hotel also has an outdoor pool for those days you feel too lazy to go anywhere, all-inclusive will do that to you- total food coma.
Your flight will leave Dublin at 06:10am on Monday, March 9 reaching Arrecife at 10:25. From there, hop in a taxi, it will only cost €17. Spend a week eating and drinking as much as you like as you enjoy total rest before you have to return to reality. Your flight home leaves Arrecife at 11:00am, landing in Dublin at 15:15.
Don’t miss out, nab yourself an all-inclusive holiday now by clicking the link below.
- Lanzarote: 1 Week All Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights for only €457
- Travel period: 09/03/2015 – 16/03/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 19°C
- Water temperature during stay: 18°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Arrecife
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Be Live Family Lanzarote Resort
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,536 reviews
- Location: Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: a taxi will only cost €17
- Price: only €457 per person based on two adults sharing