There’s no better way to spend a week than soaking up gorgeous landscapes – and I’m hard-pressed to think of a better place to go than this Lake Garda holiday! :)
Lake Garda Holiday
Italy’s largest lake is home to stunning mountains, cute traditional towns and plenty of fantastic restaurants, day trips and countryside to get stuck in to. I’ve put together this nifty little deal using Expedia for a week’s breakaway, just the two of you.
That means you’ve got your return flights from Dublin to Milan Bergamo included, which is just an hour away by car. I recommend hiring one so you can explore as much of the region as possible. Plus you’ve got your accommodation and breakfast all sorted at the fantastic San Filis Hotel, situated in a beautiful 17th Century villa. With its rustic rooms and cosy courtyard, you can really sense those Mediterranean vibes here! And with free breakfast each morning, what’s not to like. :)
At San Felice del Benaco you’re well located for exploring the lake. Towards the north are the mighty Alps and stunning towns such as Limone Sul Garda and Malcesine, while towards the south there’s lush rolling countryside and the town of Sirmione with is a wonderful castle on the lake. Head up to the top of Monte Baldo for amazing views of the region, or go for a little relaxing cruise along the lake!
There also a great value promo code you can get for a short time only. Thats the reason for the price difference between the screenshot and the price listed. With this deal, if you input the code AFFIEQ318PK40 when prompted you can save a tasty €40!
It’s a place you’ll just want to keep coming back to, believe me! Just click the link below to take a look at the flights and hotel. :)
- Lake Garda Holiday: 1 Week in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €249
- Travel period: 11/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: San Filis
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: San Felice del Benaco, Lake Garda
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €249 per person based on two adults sharing