Italy has everything – the cities bursting with historic, the rolling hills dotted with vineyards, beaches, exclusive resorts… what more could you want? Well, if you’re wanting breathtaking nature then I know a region in Italy you’ll absolutely love!
Lake Garda Holiday
Those who’ve been to Lake Garda will know what I’m talking about – the first glimpse of those mountains is unbelievable! Well, you too can spend a week in October in the heart of Italy, right on the shores of the lake! With deal I put together using Trivago and Skyscanner, you’ll be flying directly from Dublin to Milan Bergamo, and afterwards it’s just an hour’s drive north to the lovely town of Torbole.
There you’ll be staying at the Residence Torbole, located right at the lake front – with uninterrupted views of the mountains it honestly doesn’t get much better than this! Help yourself to breakfast in the morning before setting off to discover what the lake has to offer.
All around the shore you’ll find lovely, charming towns that are all interconnected by local ferry services, so you’ll have free reign to explore as much of the region as you’d like. There’s plenty of water sports here if you’re looking for a bit of excitement, or you can simply pick a little sandy beach to sit on and watch the world go by! Restaurants serve excellent local specialities, and with historic monuments dotted about you’ll have everything you could possibly need to keep you busy during the day.
This is easily one of my favourite regions in Italy – and that’s why I wanted to share it with you today!
- Lake Garda Holiday: 3 Nights in Gorgeous Lakeside Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €133pp
- Travel period: 08/04/2018 – 11/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Torbole Residence
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Torbole, Lake Garda
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €133 per person based on two adults sharing