Italy has everything – the cities bursting with historic, the rolling hills dotted with vineyards, beaches, exclusive resorts… what more could you want? Well, if you’re wanting breathtaking nature then I know a region in Italy you’ll absolutely love!
Lake Garda Holiday
With this deal I put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder, you’ll be flying directly from Dublin to Milan Bergamo, and afterwards it’s just an hour’s drive to the lovely town of Sirmione. Your hotel, the Dogana, is situated just a stone’s throw from the lakefront – be sure to check out the beautiful little castle on the water that’s nearby as well!
All around the shore you’ll find lovely, charming towns that are all interconnected by local ferry services, so you’ll have free reign to explore as much of the region as you’d like. There’s plenty of water sports here if you’re looking for a bit of excitement, or you can simply pick a little sandy beach to sit on and watch the world go by! Restaurants serve excellent local specialities, and with historic monuments dotted about you’ll have everything you could possibly need to keep you busy during the day.
This is easily one of my favourite regions in Italy – and that’s why I wanted to share it with you today!
Example departure dates:
- 03/02/2019 – 06/02/2019: €123
- 04/02/2019 – 07/02/2019: €126
- 05/02/2019 – 08/02/2019: €126
- 11/02/2019 – 14/02/2019: €123
- 12/02/2019 – 15/02/2019: €123
- 24/02/2019 – 27/02/2019: €127
- 25/02/2019 – 28/02/2019: €131
- Lake Garda Holiday: 3 Nights in 3* Hotel & Flights from just €123
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Dogana
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Torbole, Lake Garda
- Board basis: Meals not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: from only €123 per person based on two adults sharing