Lake Garda is one of our favourite corners of Italy, and it’s easy to see why. Breathtaking mountain views, charming towns and amazing cuisine at every turn – what more could you want!
Departures from Dublin
Whether you decide to chill out or stay active, I’m certain you’re going to love this relaxing retreat to the small town of Navazzo I spotted on Expedia. Situated up in the mountains just a short drive from the lake shore, you’ll have a whole 4 nights to relax and unwind in this beautiful corner of northern Italy. Included are return flights from Dublin or Cork as well as your stay at the superb Hotel Tre Punte – though I would definitely look into getting a hire car to make getting around easier!
The hotel has had glowing reviews from past guests who’ve praised the quality and the tranquil location. Complimentary breakfast is served every morning, and on-site you’ll even find an outdoor terrace with a Jacuzzi – the views from here aren’t half bad! ;)
To book your Lake Garda holiday, simply click the links above to be taken to the package over at the provider’s website – I’ve listed the cheapest dates I could find but feel free to play around with the dates yourself in case these don’t suit.
- Lake Garda Escape: 4 Nights in Superb 3* Hotel with Jacuzzi incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from Dublin or Cork from just €174
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin or Cork
- Destination airport: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Tre Punte
- Score: 4.3/5 on Expedia
- Location: Navazzo, Lake Garda, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €174 per person based on two adults sharing