Give yourself a holiday where you can kick back and admire the views of waters, mountains, nature and just a generally gorgeous landscape. Picturesque won’t even begin to cover it!
Enjoy relaxing by the lake, taking a cruise along the crystal waters and just strolling around the quaint area. You’ll feel totally at ease here!
Hotel Duomo offers luxurious rooms with an ensuite, TV and complimentary Wifi so you’ll have everything you need for your four night stay. You can also start looking forward to a gorgeous view from your bedroom balcony, ’cause I can tell you it’s really something! :)
Mingle with both fellow tourists and guests as you try your hand at some water sports in the area, like sailing and windsurfing. And if rock climbing is your thing, you can test your skills at that too!
Spot some historic architecture in the area as well such as moated castles and a medieval tower, all which are very beautiful to see up close and personal :)
If you’re looking to just away for some peace of mind, a bit of banter with others at the resort, and of course four days of traditional Italian food on quaint little streets (’cause we all love sterotypes!), then this is the perfect little getaway for you.
- Lake Garda: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €269
- Travel period: Arriving between 16-30/11/2016
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bergamo
- Hotel: Hotel Duomo
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 121 reviews
- Location: Salo, Lake Garda
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Bus (2 hours 19 mins, €9 – €15)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €269 per person based on two adults sharing