Lake Bled Retreat
5 Nights in Rural Lodge Incl. Breakfast, Flights
Hotel Garni Pension Pibernik
airline Air France
Lake Bled continues to entice and charm holidaymakers looking for an adventure. At the heart of the Slovenian Alps, this rural paradise is the perfect destination for lovers of nature and legend! Curious? I found this Lake Bled retreat on Expedia for 5 nights that will help you recharge those batteries.
Lake Bled Retreat
This spring, experience the ultimate peaceful retreat with a stay in Bled, Slovenia. This deal includes a five-night stay at the Garni Pension Piberni. You’ll be less than a 25-minute drive from the airport and six minutes from Lake Bled. This well-rated hotel is great for its nearby walking and cycling trails and you can rent a scooter or bike here.
The Julian Alps. Emerald-coloured waters. A medieval castle. A tiny island housing a church and al fresco cafe. These are just some of the treasures that make Lake Bled so magical! If you’re a lover of nature, then you can’t pass up a holiday here. Rent a car and experience the breathtaking beauty of this rural retreat. I recommend taking a boat ride to Lake Bled Island, taking a lift up to the Straza ski slope or hiking to Mala Ojstrica, both of which offers great views from the top.
Book this holiday now by following the link below!
- Lake Bled Retreat: 5 Nights in Rural Lodge Incl. Breakfast, Flights just €369
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 13/03/2019 – 18/03/2019
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Ljubljana LJU
- Airline: Air France and KLM
- Hotel: Garni Pension Pibernik
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Bled, Slovenia
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €369 per person based on two adults sharing