The gorgeous architecture, fantastic atmosphere and culture by the bucketloads – there’s good reason why Krakow is a really popular choice for city breaks! Discover and explore this lovely Polish city yourself with this great Krakow weekend break – and be prepared to fall in love!
Krakow Weekend Break
Krakow’s compact Old Town lends itself well for short breaks, and the amazing restaurants and alternative atmosphere of the Jewish district (Kazimierz) means that you’ve got enough variety to give you plenty of things to get stuck into!
I’ve put together this deal using Trivago and Skyscanner – what that means for you is that your return flights from Dublin to Krakow are included, as well as your 3 nights at the Nobel Suites. With great reviews and a very handy location close to the city’s historic centre, you’ll be able to delve right into the sightseeing.
The centre of the Old Town revolves around Rynek Glowny Square and its beautiful Cloth Hall which dates back to the Renaissance. Kazimierz and its many synagogues are just to the south, and in between the two is the beautiful Wawel Castle and Cathedral down by the River Vistula. Even just wandering the streets will be enough to make you realise just how pretty Krakow is! :)
Just click the links to book your hotel and flights separately if you’re interested in the deal!
- Krakow Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Apartment incl. Flights only €151
- Travel period: 21/10/2017 – 24/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nobel Suites
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €151 per person based on two adults sharing