A new year means a whole load of new opportunities to get out there and explore! I’ve spotted this stylish Krakow city break that’s too good to pass up, so if you’ve been meaning to start crossing off some European destinations off your bucket list, this is definitely a must-see place!
Krakow City Break
Famous for its breathtaking architecture and rich culture, Krakow is the perfect destination for a short break away. This Expedia deal comes with your return flights from Shannon as well as 4 nights at the superb Wawel Plaza Luxury Apartments, so you’ve got pretty much everything covered.
The apartments are modern and spacious, meaning that you’ll definitely be feeling right at home as soon as you arrive. But they’re also in a nifty location close to the medieval heart of the city as well as the quirky Kazimierz district and the famous Wawel Castle, so you’ve got everything on your doorstep.
Even just wandering the streets of the old town is enough to make you fall in love with this place. And what’s more you even have the opportunity to do a couple of excursions here too. Auschwitz and the Wieliczka Salt Mines are two popular destinations and it’s definitely worth taking the time to explore – you’ll learn so much about the local history if you go!
To book this snazzy city break, just click the link below which will redirect you to the deal on Expedia. :)
- Krakow City Break: 4 Nights in Stylish Modern Apartment incl. Shannon Flights only €175
- Travel period: 06/03/2017 – 10/03/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Wawel Plaza Luxury Apartments by Amstra
- Rating: 8.7 on Booking.com out of 841 reviews
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €175 per person based on two adults sharing