When a city is this beautiful you just can’t say no! Treat yourselves to this fantastic Krakow break and delve right into the history!
I’ve put together this fantastic city break to Krakow this October with a little help from Expedia. You’ve got everything you’ll need included – your return flights from Dublin and 3 nights at the fantastic Hotel Batory are all part of the deal!
The hotel has received glowing reviews thanks to its spacious, modern interiors and fantastic location which puts you just a short walk away from the sights of the medieval Old Town. And you’ve got free breakfast each morning to make sure you’re getting the day off to the right start.
Despite the region’s turbulent history Krakow has emerged from it all with one of Europe’s best preserved Old Towns – it really is like taking a step back in time. The huge main square features the stunning Cloth Hall, and there’s even the beautiful Wawel Castle and St. Mary’s Basillica that you just can’t miss. Plus in the neighbourhood of Kazimierz you can get to grips with the local Jewish history and check out some fantastic markets and trendy nightlife. You’ve got it all in Krakow!
This is definitely one European destination that everyone has to experience at least once. If you’re interested in booking then click the link below for all the details. :)
- Krakow Break: 3 Nights in Great Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €168
- Travel period: 22/10/2017 – 25/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Batory
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €168 per person based on two adults sharing