Lose yourself to Poland’s most beautiful city!
Example departure dates:
I’ve put these deals together using my Hotel Finder & Flight Finder. They all come with your return flights as well as your 3-night stay in the fantastic Wine Apartments, situated just a 15-minute walk from the Old Town square. Previous guests praise the excellent level of service and quality of the apartments themselves. To sweeten the deal even more you’ve also got breakfast included during your stay as well!
As I’ve mentioned before you’re just a short walk from Krakow’s historic heart, so you’ll be conveniently situated for all your sightseeing. Be sure to also check out the Kazimierz district as well – the former Jewish quarter still retains its beautiful synagogues and you’ll find some fantastic restaurants and bars here.
To book your city break, simply use the links above to book your hotel and flights separately. If the dates I’ve picked out don’t suit you, feel free to customise them yourself and see what other deals you can find. :)
- Krakow Break: 3 Nights in Superb Apartment incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just €128
- Provider: Hotel Finder + Flights Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Wine Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €128 per person based on two adults sharing