I found you this Krabi Break in Thailand, in September 2017! Thailand is known for it’s impressive ancient ruins, Buddhist temples, jungles and white sandy beaches. The cuisine is definitely worth getting stuck into, as is a visit to a lively local market! The bustling Krabi Town is spectacularly situated amongst limestone mountains and mangroves, making it quirky and compact. There’s a lively shopping and restaurant scene to explore there too!
Aonang Fiore Resort has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! This beautiful hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and poolside bar. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a Deluxe Twin Room. Breakfast is buffet style and all rooms have free Wi-Fi, patios, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, bathrobes and slippers.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing holiday!
- 6 Nights in Amazing Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €679 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 8 – 14 September
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Krabi
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: Aonang Fiore Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 121 reviews
- Location: Krabi, Thailand
- Board Basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €679 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly