The Adriatic Coast is home to some of Europe’s most breath-taking landscapes… and most people don’t even know it! Explore this underrated region and be prepared to fall in love with this cheap Kotor holiday I’ve put together!
Enjoy a peaceful, tranquil getaway to the Bay of Kotor and enjoy the freshest seafood, warm climates and medieval stone architecture that seems frozen in time. I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and Skyscanner and I’ve managed to get it to work out to a fantastic price in my humble opinion. ;)
I’ve included direct Aer Lingus flights to Dubrovnik, which is just an hour and a half away by car. I really recommend hiring a car – it’ll work out quite cheaply, but you’ll also be able to enjoy pleasant drives along the coast and through the rugged peaks of the Orjen Mountains.
The hotel you’ll be staying at, Hotel Galia, is in a fantastic location in the bay, just a stone’s throw away from the water’s edge. There’s even a small pebble beach close by too! Prčanj itself is a small town with old stone buildings and cosy cafés, and you’ll be in stunning city of Kotor in just a few minutes by car. It’s an incredibly atmospheric place, with its medieval buildings sheltered by mountains and fortifications. Wander the medieval squares, sail along the bay and explore the untouched nature that’s at your doorstep!
- Kotor Holiday: 6 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Flights only €223
- Travel period: 27/03/2017 – 02/04/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Hotel Galia
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago
- Location: Prčanj, 4km from Kotor
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €223 per person based on two adults sharing