6 Nights incl. Great Apartment & Flights
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
It’s no secret that the Adriatic Coast is one of the most beautiful coastlines you’ll ever see. Experience this wonderful region for yourself this May with this great deal for a Kotor holiday!
Although it’s not technically a fjord, the Bay of Kotor definitely looks like one – and my word, it’s breathtaking! Steep rugged mountains, Mediterranean forests and cosy stone cottages… It really does have to been to be believed.
I’ve found that finding a hotel in Kotor can be a very expensive affair, which is why I’ve decided to pair up some flights from Dublin to Tivat I found on Skyscanner with an Airbnb instead. Airbnbs are cheap as chips, but you’ll still be getting that authentic experience and a chance to stay in some wonderful historic properties!
The two I’ve listed in this article are just suggestions – if they’re ever sold out then you can always browse the fantastic selection of properties here and still get a very similar price.
First up is the listing called Old Town Southern Gate. For just €43 a night you’ll be staying right in the heart of Kotor’s medieval Old Town, with views of the mountains peeking up behind the terracotta roofs tops. It comes with all the usual mod cons (wifi, kitchen, air conditional etc.) and the interiors are very clean and modern. Well recommended!
- Price with this property (incl. flights): €432pp
Another property (owned by the same person) is the Old Town Home Stay costing €52 Again you’re in a fantastic location in the centre of the Old Town, and the newly renovated interiors will make that stay extra comfortable. In fact I wouldn’t mind just living there myself…!
- Price with this property (incl. flights): €462pp
This is a destination that should be on everyone’s to-do list. And remember – if you don’t like the look of either property then check Airbnb’s amazing selection of listings! :)Book flights to Tivat here!
- Kotor Holiday: 6 Nights incl. Great Apartment & Flights from only €432
- Travel period: 15/05/2017 – 21/05/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tivat
- Airline: Multiple
- Listing: Old Town Southern Gate or Old Town Home Stay
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- When booking Old Town Southern Gate: €432pp based on two adults sharing
- When booking Old Town Home Stay: €462pp based on two adults sharing