I found you this Kos Town Summer Holiday in August 2017! Head to this awesome Greek town on the island of Corfu for a fabulous getaway! The hotel has a quiet location about a 15 minute walk away from Kos Town’s main bars, shops and restaurants, so you can choose to enjoy the wild nightlife of Bar Street, but you’re also guaranteed a good nights sleep! There’s plenty of shopping opportunities in the local area, such as the Agora indoor market, where you can grab fruit and veg for dinner or souvenirs for your friends back home! A 10 minute walk from the harbour will bring you to Casa Romana, a restored Roman style mansion from thre 3rd century, which has 36 rooms to explore.
Kos Town Summer Holiday
The Ambavris I hotel has an 80/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is family run and has a peaceful countryside setting, and there is a pool, gardens and a bar on site. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a one bedroom apartment with a balcony or terrace.
I found this deal on Falcon! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely holiday!
- Kos Town Summer Holiday: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers for only €488pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Falcon
- Travel period: 26 August – 2 September 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Ambavris I
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago out of 68 reviews
- Location: Kos Town, Corfu
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €488 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly