I found you this Kos Town Holiday for September this year! Kos Town is the capital of Kos Island, and here you’ll find two beaches, Kritika Beach and Kos Town Beach, both of which are popular tourist destinations. Kos also has a reputable nightlife, some of the central streets are always full of partying tourists during the warmer months. But even if you’re looking for something more cultural, Kos Town won’t disappoint you! The Western Excavation Site exhibits ancient ruins uncovered by the 1933 earthquake, a magnificent 15th century castle fronts the town and you can visit many other churches, museums, and archaeological sites within the town.
Kos Town Holiday
The CityLive Hotel is popular with those looking to combine a bit of nightlife with relaxation and cultural highlights, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel is just minutes away from the centre of town and the marina, plus the sea is just a stone’s throw away. You’ll be staying in a twin room with Wi-FI access, air-conditioning, a mini fridge, a flat screen TV and your own balcony or terrace. This deal also includes a yummy breakfast buffet every morning!
I found this deal on Falcon! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely holiday!
- Kos Town Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Flights, Luggage, Transfers, Hotel & Breakfast for only €482
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Falcon
- Travel period: 23/09/2017 – 30/09/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: CityLive Kos
- Rating: 77/100 on Trivago out of 230 reviews
- Location: Kos Town, Greece
- Board Basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €482 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly