Treat yourself to a trio of pools, a renowned selection of sandy beaches and somewhere a little brighter than your Irish October! Make your friends jealous with this all-inclusive Kos Island holiday.
Kos Island Holiday
Spend a week on one of the beautiful Greek Dodecanese islands, with your choice of activities ranging from relaxation to a wide array of sports.When you stay at the Akti Beach Club, you will have the option of participating in a number of hobbies, including football, tennis, volleyball and even bike rides.The food selection will leave you wanting for nothing as they offer a mix of local and international cuisine, including highly commended freshly-prepared pizzas and wonderfully received Chinese and Greek theme nights.
Boasting an impressive 4/5 rating on Tripadvisor, the Akti Beach Club Hotel itself is quite the resort. Hosting three swimming pools, sunbeds, parasols, three bars and a buffet restaurant. For those visitors looking to keep active, the hotel does have a gym, in addition to the previously mentioned sports opportunities, amongst other activities.
There are also two TV rooms, a games room, a mini-market and a playground, providing fun for all ages embarking on the Kos Island trip.
Whether it’s a relaxation break, a romantic getaway or just a new experience that you’re after, this trip to Kos Island for the fantastic Falcon Holiday price of €512 has it all.
- Kos Island Holiday: 1 Week All Inclusive 4* Hotel with Flights, Transfers and Luggage for only €573
- Travel period: 30/09/2017 – 07/10/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos
- Airline: Thompson Airways
- Hotel: Akti Beach Club
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 889 reviews
- Location: Kardamena, 4km from the town’s centre
- Meals: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner included, as well as snacks, night buffet and unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks by the glass
- Price: only €573 per person based on two adults sharing