Kos is already pretty big, but it still amazes me how much stuff there is jam packed into it! Ancient ruins, awesome beaches and everything from beautiful sleepy villages to lively towns – whatever you want from your sun holiday, this island has got it. Treat yourselves to a Kos holiday and keep the autumn blues at bay just that little bit longer!
This autumn I’ve managed to put together a great deal with Trivago and Skyscanner. With direct flights from Dublin and a stay at a superbly rated apartment, it’s fair to say that things are looking good already!
You’ll be staying at the Nissia Kamares, which is just a short drive away from the airport. Just hop in a taxi and you’ll be there in minutes! With its traditional architecture and gorgeous gardens filled with all sorts of flowers, this is a beautiful place which definitely puts relaxation on the forefront. Kardamena is a short walk away, and you’ve got some awesome beaches close by as well.
If you want to sample some of the nightlife and soak up the buzz, then Kos Town is well worth checking out – traditional tavernas brush shoulders with stylish bars, cafés and shops. Definitely try your hand at some of the local wines, perfect for when you’re watching the sunsets by the water’s edge. :)
If you’re interested in booking then just click the links below to get your hotel and flights separately!
- Kos Holiday: 1 Week in Superb Apartment incl. Return Flights only €392
- Travel period: 30/09/2017 – 07/10/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos
- Airline: Thomson
- Hotel: Nissia Kamares
- Rating: 89/100 on Trivago
- Location: Kardamena, Kos
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €392 per person based on two adults sharing