I found you this Kos Beach Apartment deal! You’ll be staying on the island of Kos, near to Kos Town itself. The town is complete with a beautiful harbour, medieval castle and ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine ruins! There’s also the Archaeological Museum to check out! And be sure to sample some delicious Mediterranean food during your stay, such as freshly caught seafood and salads made using local ingredients!
Kos Beach Apartment
The Niriides Beach Apartments have a fantastic rating on TripAdvisor so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is located just outside the centre of Kos Town, so you can access the lively centre but also have some peace and quiet when you want it! It’s the perfect spot to relax, set in gardens with olive and fruit trees! There’s an outdoor pool and a kids pool, and is steps away from its own private beach! This deal is based on a self-catering stay in a studio apartment with a garden view and terrace.
I found this deal on TUI! Please book directly with them! Have a fabulous holiday!
- Kos Beach Apartment: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers for only €394
- Travel period: 26/05/2018 – 02/06/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Nirides Beach Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Psalidi, Kos, Greece
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €394 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly