Looking for a week of clear blue skies, incredible sunshine and ocean blue waters? You need to get yourself to Kos, Greece. I found this brilliant deal on Falcon Holidays, all for an unreal price, and you just better get prepared for sand, sun and gorgeous views!
Part of the Dodecanese islands, Kos is the second most populated of the lot, and holds an impressive amount of history and culture.
The area is quite popular with tourists as it’s definitely a perfect relaxation getaway while also having plenty to see and do.
The hotel you will be staying in is called the Atlantica Marmari Beach and is equipped with quite a massive pool area consisting of 3 main pools and 3 mini ones for children. There is a whirlpool on one of the terraces as well so you won’t be short of options to choose from.
In terms of food during your stay, there are four restaurants to choose from at the resort, including a buffet and an Italian, amongst other choices. So, take your pick and eat al fresco overlooking a view of the garden and pool.
If you’re looking to explore outside of the grounds, the good news is that the gorgeous sandy beach is right on your doorstep.
To book this trip, just click the link below.
- Kos: 1 Week in All Inclusive 4* Hotel + Flights, Transfers and Luggage for only €580
- Travel period: 03/10/2015 – 10/10/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 24 degrees (C)
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kos
- Airline: Thompson
- Hotel: Atlantica Marmari Beach
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 258 reviews
- Location: Marmai, Kos Island, Greece
- Meals: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Airport transfer: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €580 per person based on two adults sharing